A New Restart

----------------------------
| Hi My World ! |
----------------------------

I'm not sure if this is suitable for myself, but I think of my more or less of writing something than an read not everything, so I would like to put my thoughts into this.I've tried over and over again to flow the urge to write, but I wasn't doing it since long. I want to get it all in on paper, confront it, stare at it, mold it into something permanent. I was vague and holding back the messiness of real living. I've done plenty of real living, I am just afraid of putting it into words. I am afraid I am going to be mocked or accused of something, not by strangers, but by the people who are close to me.Here Would like to give a New start to New time. As was a heavenly free in past i wrote from here and there.But Now Again thoughts stricken and put me into this Situation which I am really feeling like writing !

Thanx to my existing world with whom I live, share, talk, walk, eat, drink, play and live, For being my world and to give me place in their world. Ohk, Here I am planning to write for Me, my world (My Love, My Family, My friends, My relatives, My Enimies, Nature around me), My thoughts (Emotional, Logical, Psychological), My emotions (Love, Appreciation, Happiness, Hope, Enthusiasm, Vitality, Confidence , Gratitude, Patient, Trust, Vulnerable, Optimistic, Appreciative, Ashamed, Astonished, Fear, ANger, Shame, Guilty, Pride, Jealosy, Pity, Denial, Regret, Frustration, Envy, Anaxity, Denial, Sad, Worries, Grief)

Likewise, it's not evident that Feast, Spin or OMW would be better or worse if their respective write up took more time or less time to write them. I suspect in each case will took as much time as was required to write the or read the could . Before A time the words are not ready as always but; after that, spending any more time fiddling with the text would be like putting lipstick on a tree lips.

I may be lucky or simple-minded or terribly self-involved, but it has always been clear to me that the expressing the living come first to live the better days. I just feel this constant pull since was lonely, and everything else comes second with read and the search. I do not know how one duplicates that -- if one does not feel that constant pull, I do not know how one motivates oneself. But I apparently do feel that pull.

As my way to life is like It's better to be fast than slow;It's better to be good than fast. So thinking again to go on way till followed and will following. Wish my world to join me on the path and walk with me, run with me, fly with me, not behind at least.

I think I am finally at the point now where I am ready to move ahead and write what I need, I want, I feel to write, but how do I go about dealing lover and other who think I am what I write? But I have started and Write it to Write it.

No comments: